We recognise the importance of having a dedicated asbestos management policy and statement as a central commitment to ensuring clients effectively meet their statutory legislative requirements. Maintain Health and Safety on their sites and satisfy the HSE dictate to provide resources to effectively manage asbestos within their premises.
We specialise in writing management policy statements and offer a service to visit a client to assess their existing policy and resources and provide a policy which will be tailored to suit their requirements.
The key to an effective asbestos management policy is to provide adequate resources and management structure to ensure that:
- All existing ACM’s on a clients site are managed, risk assessed and documented in an up-to-date register
- Exposure of Asbestos fibre to all personnel on-site is controlled
- Prevention of the spread of Asbestos fibre and Asbestos debris on site
- All Asbestos waste removed from site is disposed of as Hazardous Waste
- Appropriate Asbestos awareness training is undertaken
- The policy is reviewed on an annual basis